Thursday, March 29, 2012

Egg Hunt For Your Lunch


(click on the picture to take you to the blog where there is more explanation).

I found this on Pinterest (VEEEERY dangerous site if you ask me) and then another teacher here sent the link to me as well.

I'm going to do this at my house, and probably not just for Easter. How fun would it be to hunt for your lunch? If you have very young children, or children who are lower functioning, I'd say hide the eggs in sight, it doesn't matter to them, they just love finding the eggs.

I may even do this for snack in my classroom. We've been practicing finding eggs so that they are ready for Easter at home. The kids think it's awesome everytime they find an egg and I'm not even really hiding them. They sit on chairs, or just next to the trash can, on the counter top, etc. Some are a little trickier because a couple of my students are just that much higher functioning. Those get hidden behind something or under something.

No comments:

Post a Comment