Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun Recipe Websites

I'm always looking for new recipe websites as well as new actual cookbooks. Because I have a food allergy as does my daughter I have to make many things from scratch because we can't use all the fast and easy boxed and canned meals. So not only are we eating healthier (not as many preservatives) but I'm always on the lookout for meals that will entice but also be easy to adjust to our food issues.

Here is a fun site I came across in  the Scholastic Parents & Child magazine:  www.theydrawandcook.com  There are many illustrated recipes submitted by readers (adults and kids). Not only are the recipes good but they are fun to "read" and my daughter is entranced by some of the magical beings cooking in the kitchen. ~ Erica Triebenbach

The Real Fake Tortilla

Monica Bruna; Cuneo, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment